Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ann, 26, The Twinkle Twinkle Belle of Bulacan

Hello! I am Alma Rose Roxas, call me Ann for short, 26 years old this coming May 17, from the town of kwitis and litson-- Bocaue, Bulacan. I have been staying in Bulacan since I was a baby and even when I went to college in Padre Faura, I used to go home daily. I have been going back and forth in Manila and QC for eight years but can say that I wasn't really exposed much to the urban way of life. I took AB Political Science in my undergrad, and took Masters in Public Administration for my graduate studies. I have just received my master's degree last April 23 ' 06. Right now, I am currently out of job, for a change. I used to work as management and audit analyst for the governor of Bulacan in the last three years, and had been a staff also of several politicians during the last five years prior.

My dad died when I was 21, several months after I graduated. It was the most painful experience so far for me. Since then, I have helped support my younger sister and younger brother to continue with schooling. I am the second child in the family. I have a kuya who is currently taking up Law. The sister next to me has already finished her college; the brother next to her wants to pursue a four-year degree this coming enrolment.

I am not really out of job because my father left a small school in Bulacan which I help manage since 2001. But it actually is a corporation with several co-shareholders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home