Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ann blogs: There's something new in this life I am taking

There's something new in this life i am taking. i am turning my back from prestige,l iving a quiter and more private life. masarap ang sikat, but not all the time when you're no longer able to hold the pressures. madali lang i-handle and pressure but when you feel there's already something missing mahirap ng gawin. i think i am enjoying this kind of bliss of being a private person. right now, i can have more time to spend for my family and for myself unlike before when i was so busy. from 7am -4pm, sa office ako, then will ride an FX to quezon city to attend my master's classes at NCPAG til 8:30 usually. pagdating ng bahay, almost 11 pm na, then the next morning have to wake up 5pm. it was four years in the making before i finally got the degree. mind you, sa sobrang saya ko, i gave a beloved professor the bocaue's famous maja, just a way of saying thank you for giving me a grade for my final requirement.

I don't have regrets with my decisions. i am meeting new people, new friends. thanks God for tolerating me with this! i am also enjoying my work as researcher, coz even if am just in a corner, there lot of things learnt.

It's always good to look inside your heart in order to be happy. it is better than looking outside. as one email i received reminds me, it's always better to look the road you already traveled and say, wow, i've gotten this far?! than looking at the road you still have to travel and say sadly, malayo pa pala lalakabayin ko.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home