Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ann blogs: Thoughts with co-VHs

PBB is actually something that comes unexpectedly but somehow opens the doors to meeting new people. i would say that during the past days count, i have known only one particular person and i would have voted him as my most favorite co-VH if not been late. it's Benj. if my co-Vhs will only talk to him, they will know how sensible of a person Benj is. Your inspirational speech moved me and made me think..

Then, Charles..Honestly, I was amused with his blogs na pagkarami-rami.. Hindi sya naubusan ng salita.

Jamila, she's the nicest of all. Thanks for appreciating my friendly moves. Actually, the reason why I conceded to BBK's invitation to join the PBBFG Season 3 was really to make new friends. So far, it has been working.

I look forward to accomplishing the task with Ron.

I have many other thoughts but just want to keep it to myself. I just dropped by to see what i have already missed out.

By the way, I also look forward to having chat with Neil, the Season 1 winner. I got a message from him and also looking foward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home