Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Cathe, 14, Sporty Smart Chic ng Legazpi

"I AM A MIND-PERSON. I HATE USING MY HEART IN DECIDING THINGS." ONLY CHILD and SPOILED. "Wala akong kapatid but I almost had a sibling. Nag-iisang babeng anak ako." And that is an advantage for me and even for my parents. My Mom can't be pregnant or else when that time comes, my Dad and I would have to pick between my sibling or my Mom. And we are afraid for that to happen. "Haha. Only Child ako and I have to admit that I am spoiled, especially by my Dad. But hindi ako Brat." They let me study in one of the greatest schools in our place. We go to church whenever possible.

FRIENDS. "I love making friends." Friendly daw ako according to my schoolmates. Lagi daw kasing naka-smile. Haha. :D But I have my barkada. Aside from my family, I have 3 friends with me all the time. Regina, Therese and Mirze. We call ourselves, "Narcissists." We love ourselves kasi but we also love one another. Sobra. I also make friends with people on the internet.

BOYS."I have friends who happens to be boys, but hindi ako committed." I love playing sports like basketball, lawn tennis and ultimate frisbee. I meet boys through my activities. Nagkamali na ako once, or twice. And i don't want that to happen. "I am a mind-person. I hate using my heart in deciding things."

SCHOOL. Incoming 2nd Year High School ako sa St. Agnes' Academy. I am an honor student. 4th Honor. Favorite subjects ko are Science and Math. I just love the challenge. School is great.

REASON FOR JOINING PBBFG. At first, nagkaila ako sumali dito. But then I realize that it can teach me things. I want to know, show and improve myself and my character. I want to know how excellent or inferior I am in relating with other people. I never joined to win. I am here because I can and I can do great things to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home