Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cathe blogs: It's sunday, and it's raining. :p

Ok, i made a useless post yesterday. haha. so i erased it. silly me. :p

An early morning post. yeah. it's raining cats and dogs here right now. typhoon i guess. they love Bicol. haha. :D mom still hasn't come home. i hope she's okay. i miss her. mom's back!

I woke up before 6am and watched TV. it made my head really ache. darn.

And oh, i watched the sequel to the video First of Summer by Urbandub kanina sa MTV Philippines. the song is Endless, A Silent Whisper ata yun. basta, the video talks about yung dad nung bidang girl and the father died stuff. basta, you'll love it. :)

Moving on, it's Sunday! i hope we won't have class yet tomorrow! argh. i did all my homeworks na except for two and i already scanned my notes para sa mga tests bukas. hehe. so, medyo konti na lang ang gagawin ko mamaya. yey.

Im usin' dad's PC kasi lugmok ang PC ko ngayon. ang bagal ng internet. asar. ay ewan.

I have to check my friendster and multiply pa. later. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home