Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Cathe blogs: Some li'l catch-ups. :D

Hey hey hey. :D im back. it's Sunday. don't forget to go to mass, guys! God bless.

Kim is the Teen Big Winner.
Mikee is 2nd.
Gerald is 3rd.
Clare is 4th.

Damn, i hate Gerald. what a freak. :p i saw Damage yesterday at the big night. she's damn beautiful. :p more beautiful than Kim.

We will be going out tonight and make some rush shopping for my school stuffs. :D hahaha! we'll buy a new pair of school shoes and those we forgot to buy last time. cool.

I really can't believe classes will start for me tomorrow! man, how time flies so fast! i thought it was just the start of summer and before you know it, it's June 5 already! awwww.. :(

Mikee really looked good last night.. very "prince-full". i wanted him to win but oh well, not all the time we get what we want. i hope he'll continue to update his blog. lol. i wonder which will he pursue, his career? or his studies?

The next season of PBB will be continued next year pa! ang tagal! damn. i have to wait for atleast 7 months! how pathetic. but oh well, time will just drift off!! hahaha!

Got to go!! i'll just update next time!! i guess i'll be away for a while. my mom is gonna be strict on my study habits!! i will update whenever i'm free, okay?! i'll miss you guys loads!! TTFN! :)


EDIT:
we haven't bought a new pair of shoes. i haven't found a cute one. :p but we'll still return at the mall and windowshop again next time. we bought a set of handkerchief. i always lose my hankies. bad bad bad me! hahaha. i guess i have to stick with my old pair of shoes. atleast they are two pairs so i can still switch every other day. hahaha. we also bought magazines kanina. i bought the June issue of Candy Mag. lol. anyway, off I go! i have to prepare my school stuffs. ciao ciao! wish me luck for tomorrow! :D and oh, i saw Cindy and Prin kanina sa mall!! hahaha!! :p i missed the two! awww!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home