Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Charles, 17, Ang Next Door Kapamilya ng ParaƱaque

Hello philippines, and hello world... hehehe...that is one of my favorite line or qoute! by theway, my name is lemark bernal viloria, but you cancall me charles... from paranaque city, age 19 years old. i was born on November 23, 1986 at10:51 am (eksakto talaga, :-) ) I am a RomanCatholic, since birth, although I am open to otherreligions.

I am currently on my last year as a student,taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education, Majorin History at the Philippine Normal UniversityMain Campus.. Yes, cant you believe it, im goingto be a teacher, teaching one of the most hatedsubjects of the students! hehehe... but I love mycourse, i love my majorship! I am a StudentGovernment officer and ive joined many clubs atschool! Hindi naman masyadong active diba!

Anyway, the best qualities that can describe me isbeing loyal and honest. I am a friendly person,though I express it on other ways. I consider myfriends as my treasures that I will keep on thruthe rest of my life. I can describe myself as your"next door friend"! You can call me anytime youneed me, I'll come to your aid immediately!

At 19, madami na akong pinagdaanan sa buhay ko,lumaki ako sa lolo at lola ko, di ko pa nakikitaang tatay ko for 10 years already, and then,nadiskubre ko lang last year na may apat pa akongkapatid ako sa labas.

Sa love naman, sobra akong magmahal, yungpagmamahal na di ko naramdaman sa pamilya ko ay samga kaibigan ko hinahanap. Wala pa akong nagingGF, hindi naman ako pihikan sa babae, pero kungmagkaka-GF man ako, ang gusto ko ay yung tunay namagmamahal sa akin, at tunay kong mamahalin.

Ang hobbies ko ay matulog, kumain at manood...hehehe... kaya nga super taba ako ngayongbakasyon! pero i am trying to slim down again...Mahilig akong manood ng TV at movies, I can say naisa akong solid KAPAMILYA! (sorry sa mga kapusodyan, hope that wont make any difference in thegame!) Lumaki ako na nanood ng shows ng ABS-CBNkaya di ko na maiialis sakin yun! I am also amember of ABS-CBN Forums and Pinoy Exchange! Ilike music to, any kind of music, with theexception of rap and hard rock!

So! I am hoping that during my stay here at PBBFGwill be worthwhile and hope that you will all bemy friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home