Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Charles blogs: Nothing so special this weekend

Hay… Its weekend again, but nothing so special happened, kaya parang wala akong mailagay sa blog ko… Anyway, I am looking forward on Monday, since it will be the day when we pick our best shots that will be put in our yearbook… Parang ayaw kong makita ang mga pictures… Alam kong pangit ang shots ko dun…

This saturday, I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Just to let the time fly off. I thinks its my 15th time to re-read HP5, but to no matter, I am a true HP fan, even before the 1st movie was released.

And for sunday, I am scheduled to read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (my favorite book so far in the HP series.) I will try to finish it just on sunday, like what I have done in HP5… hehehe… I cant wait any longer for the last book of the series…

So, back agin on saturday, since wala na ang PBB Teens, parang wala ng excitement manood ng TV kapag weekend primetime, so I turned my TV in HBO and spotted "White Chick". Its like my 4th time na mapanood yung movie, pero tawa pa rin ako ng tawa, to the point na wala nang hangin na pumapasok sakin sa sobrang tawa, yung walang ingay na tawa…

Then after White Chick, the next movie was "XXX: The Next Level", nagun ko lang yun napanood pero ang ganda pala, so im planning to watch the first XXX… Hope that it will be good too!

That's all for now… nytie-nyt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home