Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Charles blogs: X

I was a fan of X-Men cartoon series, especially the original cartoon series, and I was excited with the movie version of the series! The first two movies, X-Men and X2: X-Men United was good movies. But the third installment, X-Men 3: The Last Stand, was the best movie that I saw this year!
The special effects was so good! The story is solid and the cliffhanger is the best! Although I am fuzz with the death scenes of Cyclops (Scott) and Jean Grey (aka the Phoenix)! But the best death scene was that of Professor Charles Xavier! The effects was so superb that I hardly believed it was only a movie!

I decided to watch the movie in SM Mall of Asia, since it was just one ride way from our home! I was disappointed by the way SM run their cinema! Hindi pwedeng mag-ulit ng movie, di gaya sa ibang SM cinema! Sure seats kasi eh! So kailangan munang umalis ang lahat ng tao sa loob ng cinema before sila magpapasok muli!

Anyway, tinapos ko talaga ang credits ng movie, kahit ilan nalang kaming nanonood dun, para lang makita ang 15-second clip! Well, it was worth the waiting! I wont say anything about that clip, pero nakakapagtaka talaga yun!

Anyway, once my infrared is fixed, Ill put some clips on the blog for your enjoyment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home