Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DAY EIGHTEEN
So far... -Gee

Well, well, well... I haven't made a blog entry or any thoughts to share... I've been sooo busy kc... And you know what, I don't know if I'll be sad or happy the moment I visited the pbbfg3 site again...

SAD - not really, the best word cguro is DISAPPOINTED. wala lng, I'm somehow disappointed nung nabasa ko that someone thought that I will quit the game... BECAUSE I WONT. hehe... Pero xempre, I can't blame him kasi never ko pa naman xang nakausap...

HAPPY - yes! When I saw a lot of VHs POSTS, especially those who seldom updates his/her blog, I was like... Wow! nax! I missed some of them kc (esp. yung mga cutie bunsos, kashen and cathe).

SAD (again!) - Uhm,,, sort of... because of the fact that EVICTION IS NEAR... awww!!! and xempre, that will be our first eviction and i really don't know what will be our basis... magkakaiba yan panigurado... Eneiweiz, goodluck! Sana, makausap ko na yung ibang hindi ko pa nakaka-usap before mag friday.

(add nio ko sa ym : geeautiful_2002@yahoo.com , madalas akong magonline ng 8:00- 11:00.. hihihi)

Errrr... I wish I can write a blog entry pa.... awww! maybe tomorrow na lng! ciao!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home