Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 18, 2006

DAY FIFTEEN
Cathe blogs: Confession

Have you ever felt before na you really have the urge to blog? you want to spill things out whether it's good or bad? well, im feeling it right now.

I was studying kanina for 2-3 hours. thinking of the things that might come out in some of the tests tomorrow at school. oh well. and stuffs came popping out of my mind. maybe because the subject world history means something to me.

I have been saying to myself kanina pa na i have been lying to myself all this time. do you know how it feels na you want to prove yourself to others but the more you do it, the more you feel inferior? have you felt that no matter how hard you try to give your best, it's still not enough for others. yung parang, wala na akong kayang gawin kasi yung mga alam kong gawin, may ibang kayang makahigit sakin so you tend to replicate others and lose your true self?

And instead of learning to love yourself and love the world, you'll learn the hard way.

I hate being on the losing end. im so lost. im so alone. i dont know myself anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home