Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, June 12, 2006

DAY NINE
Gee blogs: Current Mood: NosTaLGiC and faNaTiC!

Actually, I don't feel like talking to someone right now. Dapat kasi, I'll be going sa taping ng MMS to watch Same Same perform there... Super lucky na nga ako kasi I was picked (although I was not that active during the promotions) and then, I wasted the chance. Errr... they'll leave our country na tomorrow at 8:00 a.m., at hindi ko man lang sila nakita in flesh! NAIINIS TALAGA AKO SA SARILI KO!!!

Year 2006 might be the YEAR OF OPPORTUNITIES for me pero anong ginawa ko? Last January, The Backstreet Boys were here and, errrr... I didn't watch thier concert... Gosh, I think this is the time that I can ask my self "Do I have to wait forever?". Nakakabadtrip! Hindi ko man lang natupad ang isa sa mga pangarap kong MAGKAROON NG PIC W/ MY PAPA HOWIE D. * sigh...

Then, WWE RAW went here also ( I think it was mid February)., and what? Wala lang, hanggang plans lang kami ng brother ko. Ever since I really wanna meet HHH and John Cena. Dang! WALA AKONG GINAWA... Hopefully, SMACKDOWN naman SANA ang pumunta...

And then, ayun na nga SAME SAME. They are Bob and Clint Moffatt of The Moffatts. Although Dave is my favorite, xempre I still want to meet them again... Hayyyyyyy.....

WWF (DX), BACKSTREET BOYS and THE MOFFATTS: 3 elements of my GRADE SCHOOL DAYS. Yup, this year actually, was my DREAM YEAR back then (although 2 na lang yung The Moffatts and WWE na yung WWF)... waaaah, mauulit kaya ito? Errr... i really don't care who the hell will go here in our country again, I JUST WANT THEM TO GO BACK ( I know it's soooooo impossible, although i'm still Hoping for the SMACKDOWN thing...).

I really miss them a lot... grabe, I burned 2 cds (a pure moffatt and pure bsb cd). Compilation of my fave ballad songs of them... haha...

Wahhhhhhh,,, I don't like this. I'm being fanatic again and I guess it's forever nah! Nag-stop na ko nung H.S ako (and medyo laos na sila nun, ayt?) And nag-iba na kasi yung taste natin sa music. Haha, i remember pa when my friends were teasing me almost everyday when they've found out that I am a BSB fan... I dunno, ba't pa kasi bumalik sila (hehe)... I just hate being fanatic kasi you can't help it eh. Instead of doing the impt. things you should do, you're placing them first. Pero as a fan, dba important sila sa kin?? errr... ang gulo, basta... lalo na today, kasi it's not like before na you always see them on MTV, you always hear them on radios, you always read articles about them on magazines... hay, how sad... CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A MEDICINE THAT GET CURE THIS ILLNESS??? (haha, considered?)

haha! 'la lang...

itigil na 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home