Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, June 22, 2006

DAY NINETEEN
Gee blogs: Life oh Life...

FLASH BACK: June 21, 2006

P.E. : DUCKPIN BOWLING.

Remember my previous post? That I really hated the fact that I didn't get my desired P.E. subject? Waaaaaaaah! I knew it! Destiny brought us (Jobel and I) there... Hihihi... gravity, ang daming CUTE! Bwahaha... And there was this scene that our prof. grouped us into 8 ( it was 1,2,3,4,5,6... GRUP 1! AND SO ON...). Errr,,, wala man lang napuntang cute sa group namin kahit isa. as in natipon siya sa last group where andun lahat sila and mayroong nag-iisang girl sa group nayon. GROUP 8. Well, a former BW-D student adviced me that Lane 8 is the worst lane... arrrghhh,,, kung ako yung nag-iisang girl dun sa group 8, kahit super bako-bako pa yung lane... I DON'T CARE (HAHA... at iniwan ko c jobel.. TAMA BA NAMAN UN?). It's very embarassing nga, kasi nung na-assign na yung groups and nabadtrip na kami nung nakita namin yung group 8, I said " Infairness ah, ang swerte niya!". And gosh, I'm so syupid to think that wala namang makakarinig sa amin, because inches lang pala ang difference ng group namin sa GROUP 8. Err.. wala na, I'm dead! haha...

Hehe, I missed this; WRITING ABOUT INFATUATION. (a blog entry of a 13year old sweet gal). haha, I'm 19 nah! Pero ngayon lang naman ako nag guyhunting ulit ah?

Well, together w/ my highschool friends, we went to Julio's house... His dad passed away kasi last Sunday, and take note: IT WAS FATHER'S DAY. Julio is one of the jolliest person in our class and to see him "smiling" that night, kinda made me sad, knowing the fact that he's hiding all his sentiments. I kinda remember exactly the feeling when my grandfather passed away... It made me missed him.

********************************************************

June 22, 2006

I dunno but this day aint that good... 22 pa naman... My fave and lucky number.

This must be shallow... But... I'm having an inferiority complex again... I thought I was over it nah... Maybe it's because I was just fcuked up with those,,, errr... CHANGE TOPIC!!!

And another thing,,, did you ever experience the feeling of being a fish out of a water? The feeling that you're in a box full of beautiful but unlikely flowers? That's what I'm feeling right now. You know, I'm in that particular box where I'm forcing my self to be happy but honestly, I'm not. FIRST IMPRESSION LASTS: a stupid phrase before, but it's having sense now. If you are in a stage where the expected outcome that was introduced to you before isn't happenning, what will you feel? Dayum! And now I'm tied up! I can never get out of that box,,, while I'm doing things that I don't wanna do... I'm tired of seeing such occurences that little things are usually turned into gigantic stuffs; that REALITY is not acceptable; and of course, the facts that I am really not taking pleasure in... But you know what, I really wanna make them realize that there are such things that aint progressing. I began to love them, and i really really love them. I actually can't believe that I'm writing this entry (that is obviously against that box), but I can't really help it. Dayum, I thought I was strong! Pls.., prove me wrong!

********************************************************

Hehe, super serious ba? Eneiweiz, naging happy din naman ako bago nun. I was in our org's tambayan and guess what??? may mga lumapit na students para mag-apply sa UP FLIPP.. wow! and madami naring nag-sign ng application form. Gosh, very overwhelming. Sana tumuloy silang lahat... or else, they'll miss half of their life! hehe...

Hahaha... this must be my messiest entry ever... For 2 days, I showed plenty of emotions... hayyy,,, that's life!

So, ayun na muna for now...

itigil na 2!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home