Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 04, 2006

DAY ONE
Rex blogs: Just entered the virtual house!

Today is just like any other Sunday during my summer break - lazy, haha! As always, I woke half past noon to the clatter of my family's spoons and forks. Nag-la-lunch na kasi sila. So instead of starting with a breakfast, I went straight to lunch. Then I'm off to my daily 'chores' of downloading Smallville Season 5 episodes on Limewire, watching ASAP 06, checking my blog and blog hopping, watching The Buzz and finally, attending the Sunday Mass at our parish at 6.30pm.

Incidentally, BBK tells me I can enter his virtual house already. It's pretty amusing that my 1st day as a VH coincides with the real PBB's Big Reunion. Syempre, pinanood ko to. Haha! Tawang-tawa talaga ako doon sa #9 Pinaka-pagpapakatotoo Moment -- when Jason and Joaqui had their shrieking moments at their respective seasons. Naisip ko lang, napaka-ironic naman yata na pareho pa silang lalaki, hehe.

That's it for now. Since school is about to start, I'm trying to correct my busted body clock. Maaga muna ako matutulog tonight -- kahit try ko lang, hehe. Besides, may lakad ako bukas eh, huling hirit na gimik for the summer vacation with some high school friends sa SM City Clark.

To my VHs, magparamdam na kayo, para masaya tayong lahat! =p

So there, good day everyone! (Good day na lang, since I'm not really sure what time you'll read this real world update, ehehe).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home