Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 10, 2006

DAY SEVEN
Rex blogs: DAY 7: Rest day

Whew! After 5 days of being out of the house, well, nagbabad ako sa bahay today, hehe.

I started the day by giving my dog Ashley a bath. Leche! Andami na naman niyan kuto't garapata! Grrr! Nakakapang-gigil! Para akong namimitas ng bunga sa isang punong hitik sa bunga! Haay, nakakaawa tuloy ang aso ko. It must really be awful feeling that itchy all the time.

After lunch naman ay nanood ako ng Smallville and Chicken Little with my nephews. I only let them watch on my laptop because that meant I can hang out at their airconditioned room, hehe! =p

I guess, this update should do for now. Wala naman kasi talagang masyado nangyari today. I better start working on my 50-Interesting-Facts-About-Macky piece. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home