Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, June 09, 2006

DAY SIX
Charles blogs: Comparisons…

I was watching Wonderful Life last evening, and there's a scene in which Cynthia and Janine were talking in the hospital. Janine asked Cynthia whether she had a flu or something during the latter's childhood. Cynthia answered back that she has a heartache, because she dont know how to love, since she did not experienced to be loved by her own parents. The kid answered back, that from now on, she will love Cynthia, so that her heart will never be a problem again.

I was so affected by that scene! I could compare my self to Cynthia's life. As you all know, I was raised by my grandparents, and rarely did I see my true parents. It was the same thought that I had. I never experience being love, so I dont know how to love! Hehehe… Maybe that's why I cant find my true love.

I remember the character portrayed by John Lloyd Cruz in his last series, Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin. Oliver (JLC) is happy-go-lucky person, making jokes and always happy with his friends and loved ones. But within himself, he is lonely, looking for someone to love him, trying to free his self in the cage of his father.

I can see my self in Oliver, trying to be free, breaking the bonds that they put in me. You can always see me happy, smiling and joking, but the time when I am myself, I cry and crushed from within.

Im being too sentimental today! Sorry! Just want to get that heavy feeling that I have since last night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home