Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, June 19, 2006

DAY SIXTEEN
Ron blogs: So yesterday…

"At least not today, not today, not today
'cause…If it's over, let it go and
Come tomorrow it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
I'm just a bird that's already flown awayLaugh it off let it go and
When you wake up it will seem
So yesterday, so yesterday
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay"

A helluva song for someone who had failed but his time to move on has finally come.. That person I'm referring to is none other than me.. After long days of consideration, I have made up my mind and now's the time for me to bid this job goodbye.

I got twisted, preoccupied and thrown off while on the process of considering NOT to leave the company I'm in now. But I have enough reasons to resign now. And one of them is my most favorite subject of discourse in my blogs… CRAPPY MANAGEMENT! You know what I'm talking, don't you?

Well besides that…I would also carry on my studies and somehow get more equipped for my next job! And speaking of my next job, I deem to apply in Manila.

Arrrrgggghhh, it would really take a lot of potholes down the road to success! Wish me good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home