Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, June 16, 2006

DAY THIRTEEN
Ooohhhh Yeaaaaa -Emjheiy

June 15, turned 25. most of my friends told me na hindi daw ako mukhang 25 because im a jolly person! "very much"

my b-day is just a simple celebration but always memorable for me, i'm with my family, my friends, and with our god ofcourse.

kahit hindi sya super bonga na celebration its okei! my mom cooked palabok ang biko for me, mga friends ko dumating at 4pm and a lot of biruan and tuksuhan about me, kasi 1 of our churchmate daw has a crush on me "wow naman". buti nalang sports ang mom ko kasi nakikipag-biruan din sya, i mean tinutukso niya rin ako.

Gifts? i got a cap from a friend, a money from my ninong, lots of hug and kisses from my mom and dad, to follow gifts daw from friends. hehehe. pero kahit wala life must go on, im still the same emjheiy or monette.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home