Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, June 29, 2006

DAY TWENTY-SIX
Ann blogs: I am not changing

Alma, Alma Rose, Aan, Ann is one and the same person when she was 14 and 12 years hence. she's still the same down to earth person, who loves being free, pampered and cared for. i have writen this testimony of myself for those people who already see me as a stranger. people who are so important to me, who were there while i am evolving, changing and developing as a person. i am still the same, the idealistic, carefree and moody person you all have known! well, i had to make a confession. life has been hard since 2001 because of my father's passing. you would never imagine how much i have gove thru, the degree of adjustments, the sudden changes in my life's perspectives, and my changed temperaments. i guess change is inevitable. but whatever had happened, i am determined to preserve the same person that you were drawn to years earlier. i would like to say sorry to all my friends whom i had neglected for so long. perhaps, i just needed some space to figure out what i wanted of my life. i would also want to say sorry to those people whom i have hurt in the midst of this life's major adjustment. i am sure there were. to all my new friends, welcome to my life! i am happy to have you. it's always my self-assurance that my friends are individuals who are always to be treasured. After some time, i hav already decided what i really wanted :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home