Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, June 26, 2006

DAY TWENTY-THREE
I kinda feel guilty -Gee

Fact #1 about BBK - He is not good in math >>> he said that! lolz...

Eneiweiz,,, hmmm... I kinda feel guilty, pero I believe na wala naman akong ginawang wrong dba? Actually kasi, if I were in Darylle's place, I'll be super disappointed... And I hate DISAPPOINTMENTS... DISAPPONTMENTS SCUK!!!... And ayoko rin na may makaka-feel nun... it's not that I'm blaming BBK... Pero, let's face it... nangyayari talaga ito!

To Darylle: I'm sorry if I hurted you... That's not my intention. I want this game to be clean (walang anomalya, sabi nga nila) and ofcourse, fair... Sayang, we didn't have the chance to know each other or kahit maka-chat ka man lang once...

And about nmn kay Jinelle... hehe... c BBK naman kasi (ginawa mo pang title yun sa isa kong diary post...)... Haha... xempre, I'm happy kasi nga, he's back... I hope to get to know him better na... Hopefully, makapag-participate na xa sa mga activities and I'm really looking forward to read something in his blog... kasi nga diba, as I've said, I think that he's an interesting person...

Hmmm... so far,,, yung hindi ko pa masyadong nakakausap; Cathe, Kashen, Macky, Jamilla, Ron... I hope we'LL have the chance...

And (gagayahin ko na din c ate ann... haha!), to these peepz: Kuya Rex, Kuya Benj, Charles, Ate Ann, MJ >>> I really enjoyed our ym chats... I hope maging close pa tayo... I really love talking to you guys, as in, Di complete yung day ko if wala akong nakaka-usap kahit isa man lang sa inyo... Promise! ...Kaya lang super namimiss ko na c MJ... hello??? calling mj!!! ...

So ayun, oo nga pala... thanx BBk for the Top Updater reward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home