Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Emjheiy blogs: "Pbbfg3"

I know about pbbfg since February... coz my friend is one of a VH in season2... "Jen-Jen" I think pbbfg is interesting and really fun so i told Jen that i want to join the next season and then i message BBK thru friendster.. and im really glad that he answer me back!

Now, being one of a VH in pbbfg season3... im so happy talaga! i just wish na i could find a lot of time for this game, and for my co-VH.. i also wish na sana maka-usap ko silang lahat and pati yung ex-VH of season1 and 2!

I expect that i could have a lots of friends here who can be with me ups and down! not just a internet friend but a real friend!

for my co-VH pls add me sa friendster:
bezchum_08@yahoo.com and sa YM:
bezchum_08

Thank You...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home