Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Emjhiey, 24, Ang Hot Babe ng Caloocan

I’m Monette Morales, some call me Net, Netty orEmjheiy. I’m from Novaliches, Caloocan City. I’mfriendly, funny, and easy to get along with, most of all I’m faithful – to my partner. 1yr na kami! :) I can also play different kinds of instrument like guitar,drums and my favorite is keyboard. I’m thekeyboardist in our church; I can also sing, danceand act. I also play badminton with my friends. Ialso love to take pictures, fanatic ako ng sarili ko hehehe! I’m a good cook too, we’re originally from malabon kaya masarap ako magluto like mymother, kahit pansit malabon :) I’m addicted –addict sa text! From morning to evening hanggang sa makatulugan na text parin ako. If smart user ka, pwede tayong textmate hehehehe! Hoping to have lots of friends here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home