Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Gee, 19, Miss Devious Smile ng Pasig

Hi Guyz!!! I'm Gee Ahne Kathrene Giray y de Leon from Pasig City. Just call me "Geexie". I'm 19 years old (and I hate it!)... Halata ba? Errrrr... eneiweiz, I'm currently studying at the University of the Philippines taking up Bachelor of Library and Information Science. But let me tell yah this, I'm not that geek or nerd... I'm just a simple student who wants to learn...So the usual, usual first impression: MATARAY, SNOB, MASUNGIT! I'm sooo sorry if that's what you think...I'm not fond of greeting peepz kasi, whom I barely know, but it doesn't mean that I don't like them. I'm giving you the floor to judge me physically and I don't care(:p)... I looooove butterflies, earrings and the color red... I'm kikay, but I don't like very girly stuffs.I love hiphop, rnb and mellow music. Pero, I was and still a fan of Backstreetboys and The Moffatts... (ooohh, shut up, I know you're laughing! and again, I don't care). Hmmm.. what else??? House-School-Tambay-House-Net-Sleep : that's my everyday routine... Boring??? haha! no! not really... Because I really treasure each and every minute of my life... I often document almost every special moments that come( that's why I love pictures)... I'm a loner sometimes, kasi for me, It's a good way to appreciate the beauty of your surroundings better. But sometimes, I can't live w/o my friends... Sometimes, I'm sick and tired of my life kasi I feel it's paulit-ulit lang... pero pag nalihis yung routine, namimiss ko naman yung madalas kong ginagawa? I think it's normal naman dvah? ... I'm the type of girl that you can ask anything about... I'm open naman... My lovelife is sooo crappy! that's it! What else? I know, i'm wierd... Ano ba talaga ako? haha, actually that's one of the hardest things in life (judge yourself)... I hope you'll get to know me better... and i also like to know you better... Yun lang po! "ope I can gain lots of friends here... So,,,, this is what i am! Deal with it! hahahaha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home