Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, June 05, 2006

Gee blogs: I am a Virtual housemate... wow!

Finally,,, I'm here! I love this... haha! And the idea of Virtual House rocks! ;D

You know what, I planned to auditon 4 pbbte before... pero etching lang un (haha!),,, finals kc namin ... errrrr...

Eneiweiz, I'm here na sa virtual house and what more can I ask of?

Being a virtual housemate, I think... is very challenging... actually, I'm sooooo new 'bout this stuff... Yes, I love blogging, but this is kinda different... because lots of peepz are watching...

Sooo,,,, to start w/ uhm... Medyo nasa-sad ako... June 4 yesterday... one year and one day ago: MY 18th BDAY PARTY..... and I miss that event a heepz... yup, may video nga xa, pero xempre... iba parin if andun ka sa event mismo dvah? Well, I really miss my cotillion soooooooo so much... They are my highschool and childhood friends... Grabe, as in,,, I can say that that's the best cotillion group for me... kasi hindi naman kami lahat dancers,,, yung iba nga, first time sasayaw (hehe... ) and wala silang pake if mapahiya man sila or what just to make me happy... and yes, they made happy.... hayyy, kahit palpak yung performance (hehe... badtrip kasi, ibang song yung nai-play... super nangapa kami!),,, loe na love ko talaga sila... hay... i can't believe how time flies by sooo fast..... I'll be 19.. errrrrr.... I hate it... I want 2 be a teenager forever (haha!)... Share ko yung video huh? ok lng po ba? hehe... I want you to see how beautiful and handsome they are (naks!)... xempre firends ko sila... (may ganun? haha!)... here's the url:

Well, well, well... in case you're wondering what's happenning in my life... haha! It's quite normal... House-net... errr, that's the routine... And I'm kinda sad kasi enrollment na sa june6 ( I need 4 subjects pa.. errr... malas!)... tapos sa 13 yung start ng classes... I can't understand myself... ayaw ko ng nabubulok sa house but ayaw ko munang mag-school... hay,,, Nagsasawa na ba ko sa buhay ko? haha.. di nmn cguro... i just want something new...

So, tomorrow, enrollment nah..... ;)... Wish me luck sa mga subjects...

itigil n 2!

**geeautiful:geexie**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home