Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Gee, Ron and Emjheiy on Inactive VHs

Gee writes:

Aw! ...bbk! i need your powers to wake ms.emjheiy up... her info. on fster and her blog aren't enough and ofcourse, I want to know her well 'coz I think she's a very interesting person... medyo malapit na ang june 17... and malapit na rin ang pasukan... calling emjheiy.........

Ron writes:

I think we are all having problems with the other Virtual Housemates who are inactive. It's not that easy to get in touch with someone who does even show up!

Well I need to get 50 facts about Tin who(I think) has never participated since this game started.

Emjheiy writes:
About the task, how can i finish it if Daryll doesnt show up? i add him sa friendster but until now wala parin confirmation, i message him too. talagang hindi pa sya nag-oopen ng ym! Daryll... Daryll..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home