Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Kashen blogs: All happens with a reason..?!

I wonder y things have their reason to happen..Like knina... i go to st.scho to for my sunday class then unfornately i have to commute coz my dad is out of town..so hindi nya me msusundo.. Before going to school im thinking of my ex actually not bcoz mahal ko pa xa its bcoz until now im wondering y he fooled me.. im asking myself if my pagkukulng ba ko kya nya ngawa ung mga ganong bagay..?! then after my class i ate muna in mc do with my classmates then have a lil chit chat.. after that im planning to go home na.. accidentally nung nsa taft ave. na ako.. i saw mark * my ex, the guy im thinking of earlier* .. i saw him walking then...im totally shocked coz knina iniisip ko lng xa then now nakita ko na.. he said na pauwi na din xa from school..then he asked me if pde daw umalis kmi and have a talk..wala na din nmn akong gagwin so pumyag na akho.. then while were eating insyd yellow cab.. i asked him, the same question na y nya ako niloko..?! during the break up..i have no time na tanungin xa coz all inside my mind is anger and hatred..kaya i grab the opportunity na tanungin xa knina.. then he said that na hindi ako ang mali.. kasalanan nya daw coz dat time na kami pa he felt that loving me is like fyting the whole world.. dnt know y he said that.. then he elaborate more.. but ill keep it na lng hindi ko na sasabhin.. mark is only a simple guy in our school, i loved him coz he's the only 1 who saw my ugly side..and the way he treated dati is kakaiba meaning not like the other boys na treat me like a star sya he treat me like a nobody.. dati pa nga sinupladuhan nya ko when nging partner ko xa in a quiz bee competition in ADU..coz hindi kc mag classmate that time..harhar..now.. happy xa sa gf nya but still sabi nya mahal nya pa din ako.. and he offered na hihiwalayan nya ung gf nya if gsto ko para mging bf ko xa.. but said na wag nyang gawin yon coz i know the pain ng iwan ng minamahal and i said na im in a realtionship now eventhough..... haayy..

My question is..?! what if after my class hindi kmi kumain ng mga classmate ko sa mcdo..?! still mkikita ko ba si mark..?! many incidents na nagyri sa kin things like dat.. somehow its weird..?! dnt know but definitely it has a reason y it happens... ayt..?!

HaVe a nice days guys....

*Posted in her diary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home