Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Kashen blogs: Pain... i know u dont feel this..

I hope u read this one..
tell me if u still want me..?!
asking this silly question is not usual for a girl..
with that maybe yor not idiot enaf to feel how much i love you..
even im busy im finding time to talk to you..
even a txt message from u is ok with me..?! but what?

..u know what..?! so much pain is inside me now.. wala akong malabsan ng nararamdamn ko coz im not the type of person na nag share ng feelings..

Seeing my friends together with their love ones..makes me sad.. to the point that i join my other classmtes na hindi ko namn ka close pra lng hindi ako malungkot.. the bottom of line of this non sense talk is.. im missing u and im sick of u.. if ever na u read this.. dont make a move.. just continue what youre doing..i know youre busy.. keep busy lng... i understand u..

Bye tc olweys..

To my co Vhs..sorry if ung mga sayings ko now is not connected in pbbfg .. i hope u understnad guys...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home