Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Kashen blogs: SiNce ThIs is a bLOg..

SiNce ThIs is a bLOg..sHare ko na din ung prob ng friend ko coz i know her pain.. >.<.. i have this friend of mine na so helpless when nag break sila ng bf nya.. then their is also a guy na ready pag nid nya ng tulog..lyk dat... so share nya ung probs and many things to this guy..when she nid help..?! the guy helps her.. suddenly my friend feels that shes falling to this person for some reason, she know that this is wrong coz the guy has gf olready and my friend namn dnt want to mess with the taken person.. outof controlness my friend confess her flings to the guys..my friend said na its like na more than friendship ung na fefelt nya pag nandyan xa..ofcors my friend is only a human...the good thing is my friend confess her flings but she also said that na "indi ibg na mahal kita is dapat mo na akong mahalin, i just tell u my flings to you" i dnt know..?! wat the guys felt after that.. so after that their friendship continues.. then their is a time na the guys tells about her gf..without knowing that nasasaktan nya na pla flings ng friend ko..but my friend is really a nice gurl coz help nya ung guys when he nids it...

This kind of experience is not rare..i mean marami ng ngyayari ganyan but..still its not wrong to tell your feelings to someone whether the boy or a gurl is taken or not..the thing is u tell your insyts, flings..

I dnt want to be a plastic..coz i also experience the samething happend to my friend.. its really hard lalo na kapag ung taong mahal mo is pinapsa ka sa iba..which is correct or somethimes wrong.. i mean correct coz ull do that if u hve olready a partner, wrong bcoz hindi u piangbgyan ng chance na mahalin mo ung person..ayt..

Haaaaaaayyyy...thats life..we should accept it..ayt..=p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home