Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Macky, 19, The Passionate Guy from San Diego California/Ilocos Norte

I'm Macky Martinez ,19 years old from San DiegoCalifornia , im a guy who believes only on what isreal.,. if i can't see it.,. sh!t knows i don't believeit., that's me.,. well.,. of course God is anexception to that.,. and all things related to Him.,.I’m a Passionate, deep, confident guy who makeshis journey fun. Besides the daily routine ofworking, studying, eating, and sleeping(sometimes); I take the rest of my life as it comes.Still know how to have fun and always get my shitdone. I am loyal, honest, a proud hard worker whohas earned his role and am a protector ofeverything that I love.Alright, so sometimes I suck at returning calls, butI still love the hell out of you all. All about laughing,having good fun in life and helping people out...Leave all your worries and bullshit behind. It's tooheavy to carry on your journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home