Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Macky blogs: The girl in my ticker..

Its been 4 weeks now since i last held her in my arms, since i last touched her face . since i last kissed her lips..4 short weeks that felt like 4 long years and my situation is exacerbated thanks to my brother who is always getting into my hair (an expert in speaking gibberish ha ha). in fact im now a certified space cadet and couch potato because of this.. ha ha ha...guess im not that invincible after all like what most of my friends think.

This feeling really makes me more edgy everytime i feel it because this type of emotion proves how vulnerable i am..... it proves that it's likely for me to have a screw loose without my jas.....but on the brighter side this feeling convinced me that i already found the girl whom im gonna spend my whole life with

Jas will alway be in my ticker not because of the fact that she always pull an all-nighter to edit my term papers and reports nor because she can play shoot hoop with me..but i love her because she's always there for me and i am sure that there's no need for me to prove it because my love for her has always been cut and dry from the beginning!!!!!

this time i will make it sure that our relationship will not go haywire....and this i promise not only to myself but also to all my shoot hoop hommies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home