Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Nomination -Ann

I had half expected that charles will be topping the poll coz he has the ability to make people feel his presence, and most of all i think he's so friendly. gusto nya kong ipagluto sya! haha

I had done my task with ron but with such difficulty coz timing na cyado cya busy sa work. i would want him to take a personality test pero di rin nya natapos so it was impossible for me to thread his personality. my impression of him is that he is a silent and shy person, but at the same time result-oriented.

With benj, naku madami na akong utang dito! sa kanya ko dapat ibibigay ang -1 saving points ko, and in activity 1, i would have casted him as my most favorite co-VH. i am thinking to volunteer to him 29 more facts about me para wala na siyang demerits from Big Bad Kuya.

Jamila and i was able to chat na rin! as i have expected, magkaka-jibe nga kami in few things, that was my impression when i first read her profile.

Geeautiful, gee is really beautiful inside. mukhang suplada sa pictures but in real life, opposite pala. mahiyain lang cguro, and she said may inferiority complex din cya. ha ha! parehas kami in that aspect. mahiyain din ako like her when i was her age, but eventually because of my college training, i overcame that defect. it proved to be more of a defect than a + because college environment was very competitive. kailangan makisabay ka. but of course, "hiya" is still an admirable trait that we should treasure as Filipinos, it still has its advantages...

Tapos c rex, he definitely has a soft heart and a kind soul. i always read his blogs (and benj's). that way, mas nakikilala ko cla. i also noticed his bday, dec 14, may naalala ko sa kanya, someone from the past.. i am not sure if he will also be someone in my future

Sa ngayon, i just want to further my relationship with jamila and rex, benj, charles and gee, i like their personalities so much. with ron, i am still not sure.

I like to thanks lola bunny for giving me her -1 saving points. wonder who she is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home