Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Results of the 1st Nomination

"KRYSTALALICIOUS"
+2 kay Darylle, kc I can't really feel him. He's blogging for the sake of the requirement pero I think that he's not finding ways to keep in touch with his co-VH.

-1 kay Benj kasi although he I don't often see his blog post, he really writes with his heart... I really think he deserves to stay kasi marami pa siyang golden ideas to share.

"Nelly Furtado"
I give my +2 evicting points to DARYLL not becauseI don't like him but because I haven't heard muchfrom him ever since the game began. Hindi ko alamkung wala lang talaga siyang internet access kayahindi siya madalas mag-update o ayaw lang talaganiya.

I give my -1 saving point to GEE because so far, I've enjoyed my YM chats with her the most. May ibang VHs na rin akong nakausap, and I've enjoyed them all as well. Pero in fairness, gabi-gabi yatao nline si GEE, haha!

"BenedictXVI"
2 eviction pts: DARYLL, kasi hindi siya masayadong nagparticipatesa mga activities especially sa special task. Atisa siya sa mga di ko masyadong nakausap, once palang, at di rin naman kami nakapagkwentuhan ngmaayos nun! And I think he's a threat to me!

1"to save" pt: GEE, kais super close na kami at i think there'smore to her, than what I've already seen!

"Lola Bunny"
My -1 saving point goes to ann because of all vhs, she is the friendliest and the approachable, while my +2 evicting points goes to gee, because she doesnt seem to cooperative with other vhs.

"Alexander"
my two eviction points goes to JINELLE coz ithink he needs a time out form this game..because of his very frantic schedule.. lol and my one saving point goes to CHARLES coz this guy is "extremely" friendly he he....

Benj did not explain his "to save" vote


Ron did not include his codename

Emjheiy and Kashen cast their ballot after the deadline

Ann, Cathe, Daryll and Jinelle did not participate. Each of them received +5 evicting points from BBK.

*All reactions regading the results of the 1st Nomination should be posted on your diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home