Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Rex, 21, King of Chocolates ng Pampanga

Hello everyone, my name is Rex and I'm 21 years old. So, basic information first. I’m taking up Computer Engineering at UP Diliman. I live in Quezon City on weekdays because that’s where I study but on weekends, I go home to our province – Pampanga. So I live with my older sister and her family because Papa works in Bahrain and Mama lives there with him.

Now let’s get to know more personally. I wouldn’t blame if you’re first impression of me is intimidating, snobbish, silent-type. It’s happens all the time, actually, haha! But I guess, in the online world I hope it could be different, because of the absences of face-to-face interaction. In reality, people who know me well will definitely agree that I'm actually wacky and oozing with natural humor. You won't find yourself in a blue moment with me.

I must admit that I am a very opinionated person. In fact, my friends say my mouth is a shotgun, for I can be unabashedly blunt in airing my thoughts. Whether it’s a half-meant joke, a criticism, or just a plain observation, it will still feel like having a shotgun aimed closely at your temple. It’s direct and it’s gonna sting. But still, I don’t feel all-knowing at all. My objectivity helps me to respect other people’s opinion, even if they’re different from mine – as long as they respect mine as well.

I put great value on my family and friends, and my principles. You see, I was raised by very principled parents so you can always expect me to stand for what I think and feel is right. I am a great listener, especially with problems. I am amazed by the fact that when it comes to other people’s problems, we sure know how to find the solutions. Therefore, I’d be glad to be assistance to anyone who is in need – as long kaya ng powers ko, hehe! Trust, respect, loyalty and honesty are essential values for me. Nevertheless, I'm still for second chances.

A fortune teller once told me that one of my best trait is knowing the right things to say, and when to say it. So, go figure for yourself, hehe. As for my personal leisure pursuits, just check my main blog. You’ll find a lot of stuff in there about me that are too much to insert here. So there, that’s me in a nutshell. Love me or hate me – but I sure hope it’s the former! =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home