Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, June 16, 2006

Rex blogs: DAY 13: A New Start

Woohoo! I'm back online! 3 offline days felt like forever.

Anyway, I won't be posting details about my daily activities the past few days. But what this update is about is more like a reflection of the past few days. Naks.

So this week officially ushered in the fresh new school year. Just when I thought wala na akong pag-asa, God saved me, at the last minute pa. I guess He really wanted me to pray hard until the very end. Hehe. Anyway, before I start sounding like a priest, I'll end this paragraph already. Basta, I'm so thankful to Him for this chance.

The week started at a low note but it ended in a climax, haha! So many good things happened this week. Iyung tipong bumawi ang tadhana sa lahat ng problema at kamalasan na binigay niya sa akin the past months! I guess when you really deserve it, the 'chance' for anything you're yearning for will be given to you. And I do hope that people like me who were given the chance we terribly needed, we will use it wisely and be able to make the most out of it.

So there, I just had to share na masaya ako today! ALMOST tapos na ako sa enrollment (take note of the 'almost', hehe.. wag kayo, sa UPD, something to be thankful an iyon!). I was able to talk to an old friend after 4 months. I just had a night of fun and frolick with my real friends. I got my MPIO player back and it's working again, yey! Hmm, a lot of good things have been happening to people. I hope it will last longer, hehe.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home