Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ron, 19, Ang Hardworking Yuppy ng Baguio

Heya! My name is Ron and I am 19 years old. I livein Baguio City and currently working in one of thecall centers here. I am the youngest in our family.But then I figured out a way to live by myself(lol).. Ifinished an associate degree in InformationTechnology. But you won't believe me if I say I hateall the programming languages but Java. Yes, I amonly fond of creating websites and one of them ischenelin.com.. My friend encouraged me to comeup with such a website(weird, eh?).. But with mykind of job, I have little time to maintain it.Speaking of my job,you might all be wonderingwhat I'm doing in a call center.. Well, guess what?I am a night crawler! In layman's words, I work onnight shifts. So I sleep in the morning and work atnight. Whattalife, isn't it? BUt i tell you what..I amalready working here for almost 2 years. So thatonly means that I have survived with this job!

The reason why I joined PBBFG is to meet newpersonalities and learn from them. I just lovedealing with new guys and making new friends. SoI say this game's gonna be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home