Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ron blogs: The Man of Steel is truly back!!!

It is the movie that invaded the 3 cinemas of SM Baguio. It is the movie that everyone’s been waiting for. It’s a bird…it’s a plane…nooooo it’s Superman! I really hate to say that but I have to because it is how we recognize the movie. Harhar.

Well the truth is..I was never a big Superman fan but I am one of those people who wants to watch the movie on its first day. Hehe. And guess what… I failed to do that. I was trying to convince my officemates to come and catch the premiere of the most-awaited movie of the year. Unfortunately nobody’s available. I was really in a hurry because I demand to be one of the firsts to watch Superman Returns. Overall, the plan was ruined. I was not able to watch the movie on its first day. You might think I am overstating this but hey I am not.
Along came the spider….second day of Superman Returns. I have made up my mind and I can watch the movie by myself. Hehehe. Well that’s what really happened. I came to watch the movie alone. This was not really my first time to watch a movie on a moviehouse alone but it just feels awkward. lol.

Now let’s get down to business. My overall impression on “Superman Returns” is outstanding. I darned enjoyed the movie. I never really liked the same old story of Superman but the new actors made it way way different from the past Superman movies (Christopher Reeves times).. Brandon Routh’s acting performance will be rated as 7 because he was not able to act it extremely out. But when it comes to the physical attribute I think Brandon’s the right option for the role. Lois Lane,portrayed by Kate Borsworth is beautiful. She is by far the most gorgeous actress who has played Lois. Surprisingly, she has outacted Brandon on some of their scenes together. And finally on Lex Luthor! Yikes, Kevin Spacey is definitely the man! He could’ve gotten a Best Villain award. I like it when he shouted at Lois. hehe.. As always he has great acting performance.

I have lots of favorite scenes.. One of them is the scene in the airplane. When Superman lands the plane Lois is in. The moment Superman opens up the door and their eyes meet…that was a big hit! hehe

Well I can’t make spoilers anymore..baka magalit na yung mga hindi pa nakakapanood. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home