Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ben blogs: My darkside

Everyone of us has a secret that don't want to talk about.... When i was i kid i always want to be an assasin to be a sniper to kill who i want to kill, just when they heard my name they will scramble and run as fast as they could. It really sucks. I hate to admit it but i really adore adolf hitler and Napoleon Bonafarte. Really when i was a kid i really want to follow their footsteps. To conquer the whole world in my hand. I want them to follow every order that i will say. Even now my darkside still haunts me. Everytime that i hear the name of Richard Gomez and his cohorts i just want them dead, i just want him to suffer. Specially Satan ocampo their only want to object war not peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home