Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Benj blogs: Monthly Report : June July 8, 2006

It’s hard to believe, but my blog has only been around a little over three months. It seems destined to suffer a fate similar to that of Expo Filipino in Clark - it was greeted with a rousing launch from Filipinos and the rest of world but it eventually fizzled out with the place couldn’t come up with more ways to attract visitors. In this blog’s case, last month was barren month. It was lame. Other than residual Sagada posts, much of it was nothing. It got so pathetic I even elected to post tags. hehe


It was simply a tale of two halves. The first half of the month was phenomenal. Those hit numbers are among the highest daily totals that I’ve had since I started this thing. After that statistical plateau though, it all went down hill. Lesson learned: NO UPDATES = NO HITS. haha

My site was actually in the top 100 for the most part of June only to fade out in the end. It was at no.115 when the month ended - the site’s at number 232 right now. It’s a flatliner and yet it’s still at relatively modest spot.

I hope I didn’t lose much of my readers due to this hiatus/slump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home