Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 17, 2006

Buset! -Rex

Like Gee said, our Smart Bro connection was off the whole weekend! Buset! Weekends na nga lang ako nakakapag-internet nang maayos!!

So there, i wasn't able to visit the blogs of my blogfriends. I also wasn't able to post my Activity to BBK. Ayan tuloy, magkakapenalty pa ako.

Last Saturday, my org had it College Entrance Exam Review (CEER) for Kapampangan 4th Year High School students. I've attended this when i was in 4th year high school, back in 2000. Well, i didn't pay much attention, haha! I didn't think that a day of review would suffice for the 3 years worth of lessons that i was suppose to learn through the years. The only reason i attended CEER was because everyone else was attending. hehe.. After my 1st CEER as a high school student, i would attend CEERs in the next 5 years as a member of UP Aguman, as an organizer. Bu this year, i attended not only as a member but also as the English instructor, haha!

Wala lang, nakakatuwa lang. i just find ironic to be an delayed engineering student would be enough to make me an English instructor. The only English-related item on my credentials when they introduced me was that I'm one of the Top 150 Filipino bloggers around the world, hehe.. infairness, napa-'awww' yung mga bata.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home