Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cathe blogs: Confessions of a frustrated writer.

You don't get everything you want in life. God has a smart reason only He knows and we'll know someday for that if we just try to be observant.

It's funny when you really want something. you become agressive and desperate for it. how pathetic for a fourteen-year old like me to feel that way. i feel miserable.

I haven't taken this year's school paper screening. so since i wasn't given a chance to show and prove my writing skills in the school paper this year, and hopefully i will next school year, i'll just post all my thoughts and sentiments here. you see? im so pathetic. but i don't care. at the school paper, only the students and their family can read the articles. but here, the whole world can. haha. so which one is preferable?! waaaa!! but i still feel incomplete!! grrrr.

I've always wanted to be a writer. and my lost thoughts brought me out of it. now here's when you can apply the saying i typed at the start of this post. but i still have no idea what's the reason behind it. He better have a good explanantion! i am so disapointed with what happened! but hey, there's still the Debater's Club and the Science Traning to spend my time with, right?!

Oh well, so much for that confession. it's causing me headaches again. stop overt-thinking Cathe. it will make you look old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home