Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 03, 2006

Cathe blogs: Monday-ee! :)

Helowie! we were dismissed so early again! and i went home early din! yay! haha. good monday to everyone! My Girl later at night! BHASYA!

Uh, is my picture below this post really nice? because i added that photo on my friendster account and my friends have been sending me testimonial and messages that i look cute and pretty on that. wow, thank you. :D

Im really getting addicted to the Bhasya fever. i've been using this expression at school and said that for i guess a million times already! haha. :) Bhasya means "fight!" hehe.. :p Lee Da Hae keeps on saying that in My Girl.

Uhm, what else? nothing much had happened. except for the cramming at school a while ago. haha! don't blame me for anything! im a good girl! BHASYA!

Oh well. that's all first for the meantime! i forgot its TLE pala tomorrow and i have to research on something and we also have a test about the stuffs we discused last meeting. BYE BYE! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home