Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cathe blogs: Saturday dancer.

I miss chocolates. im craving for one. yum.

I chatted with josef and cindy kanina. it was a short conversation because i was researching for something. and yey! the research is finished! hahaha. i just have to transfer it on my notebook. i got lots of tests and homeworks to mind about. im saying it for the 1000th time, sophie life is hectic. i advise you not to go to high school! hahaha. lol. :p

I was out of the house this morning. we went practicing, singing and dancing for the July 11th celebration. eeek. im shy around dancing and singing in a tremendous crowd. but im still cute! :D

I took a crazy picture of me just now. hahaha. it's kinda hilarious.


Pathetic.

That's how i look when i am weary after dancing and singing from 8am-12nn. really pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home