Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

DAY FORTY-FIVE
Charles blogs: My No. 1’s

Being Number 1 is a tough job! Someone or something will put out their greatest effort to keep it out of you, its pretty hard job being at Number 1!

And so I’ve kept a list of things that is still at Number 1 for me!:

1. The TV Ratings Discussion Thread (formerly Official TV Rratings Thread) at the ABS-CBN Forums! With an amazing 40,917 (as of July 18, 2006 at 5:08pm), that’s 9.35% of the TVRD post! And I am still enjoying my posting at ABS-CBN forums, so I know, it’ll be more!

2. ABS-CBN Kapamilya Channel 2. Despite the ratings (which most of us believed its padded), despite all the shortcomings of ABS-CBN and all the tragedies and problems it encounters everyday, it still reigns as the Number 1 Network in the Philippines (especially for me!)

3. Dahil Ikaw by SugarFree. Ah, I love this song! Since I first heard it till now, I wouldnt miss a chance to hear it from the radio and TV. Sadly, it was temporarily replaced by Kung Malaya Lang Ako by Kris Lawrence as the Sub-Theme Song of Sa Piling Mo.

4. And speaking of Sa Piling Mo, it still reigns as the No. 1 Teleserye in the Philippines! With its unique plot and good actors, it is a series that you wouldnt want to miss an episode! (And if you do, I’ll say, your stupid! - joke!)

5. I Love ….. Jasmin? Yup! I love Jasmin of My Girl! It now tops my favorite Koreanovela, replacing Only You which is now at No. 2, followed by Princess Lulu at No. 3

6. Harry Potter. My favorite book of all time. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It is my favorite book if you rank all the HP books.

7. X-Men 3. My No. 1 movie of the year 2006!

and lastly…

8. My Crush… I wouldnt tell, coz I know she reads this blog!

So… I’ll keep you posted later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home