Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Friday, July 14, 2006

DAY FORTY-ONE
Benj blogs: PBBFG Tasks

I just to get these things out of the way.

Task 1. The Johari Window

Benj’s johari window

I only duped 15 people into filling out this page - shame on you if you didn’t fill the page out.

I think it’s pretty obvious why people think I’m intelligent, witty, logical, spontaneous, self-assertive (quick, what’s the difference between self-assertive and assertive?), clever and confident so let’s not kid ourselves that that’s a shock. hehe.

What’s really interesting is that one out of four respondents actually found me friendly. That just shows how things could be projected a lot differently over cyberspace. I’m not friendly, kids - and that’s a HUGE understatement.

That’s about it, everything else was expected other than Reign’s obviously meant-as-a-joke ticking of “religious”. hehe

I can’t really say much because I don’t really care about how other people see me. As cold as that sounds, that’s just the way I am.



Arena

(known to self and others)

confident, intelligent, logical, spontaneous, witty

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

adaptable, bold, brave, cheerful, clever, complex, dignified, extroverted, friendly, giving, helpful, idealistic, independent, introverted, kind, knowledgeable, mature, observant, organised, patient, proud, reflective, relaxed, religious, responsive, searching, self-assertive, sensible, shy, silly, tense, trustworthy

Façade

(known only to self)

Unknown

(known to nobody)

able, accepting, calm, caring, dependable, energetic, happy, ingenious, loving, modest, nervous, powerful, quiet, self-conscious, sentimental, sympathetic, warm, wise





All Percentages

able (0%) accepting (0%) adaptable (6%) bold (6%) brave (6%) calm (0%) caring (0%) cheerful (6%) clever (26%) complex (20%) confident (6%) dependable (0%) dignified (6%) energetic (0%) extroverted (6%) friendly (26%) giving (6%) happy (0%) helpful (6%) idealistic (6%) independent (20%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (40%) introverted (6%) kind (6%) knowledgeable (20%) logical (26%) loving (0%) mature (6%) modest (0%) nervous (0%) observant (46%) organised (13%) patient (13%) powerful (0%) proud (20%) quiet (0%) reflective (6%) relaxed (6%) religious (6%) responsive (13%) searching (6%) self-assertive (33%) self-conscious (0%) sensible (13%) sentimental (0%) shy (6%) silly (13%) spontaneous (26%) sympathetic (0%) tense (13%) trustworthy (20%) warm (0%) wise (0%) witty (33%)

Description Breakdown (15 people)

ann thinks: helpful, logical, self-assertive, giving, bold, clever.
Reign thinks: religious, tense, proud, intelligent, friendly.
chris thinks: trustworthy, spontaneous, observant, knowledgeable, intelligent.
VHGee thinks: logical, intelligent, responsive, idealistic, observant, dignified.
j thinks: silly, organised, reflective, mature, relaxed, patient.
u thinks: silly, tense, proud, shy, brave.
iambrew thinks: intelligent, patient, self-assertive, responsive, knowledgeable, observant.
Mikhail thinks: clever, knowledgeable, intelligent, introverted, spontaneous.
vincent thinks: independent, searching, self-assertive, spontaneous, complex.
VH charleslemark thinks: friendly, trustworthy, clever, kind, witty.
Franz thinks: observant, organised, intelligent, independent, self-assertive, sensible.
donna thinks: witty, extroverted, self-assertive, spontaneous, observant, complex.
Soul Patrol thinks: witty, observant, logical, independent, complex, proud.
vhjamila thinks: observant, friendly, confident, witty, clever, cheerful.
bleue thinks: adaptable, witty, logical, friendly, trustworthy, sensible.


Task 2. Saddest Days

I wont choose to elaborate.

March 2001 - My Lolo gets a stroke.

April 1, 2001 - My Lolo dies in the ICU.

April 3, 2001 - I turn 16.

April 5, 2001 - My bestfriend dies.

April 15, 2001 - I deliver a heart-wrenching eulogy for my Lolo.

April 21, 2001 - I graduate from high school -my Dad didn’t go.

same day - My acceptance letter to the UP College of Medicine arrived. I duped them into thinking that I was the one they were looking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home