Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 10, 2006

DAY THIRTY-SEVEN
Jamilla blogs: Last Weekend....

Friday morning, About 7:30 im off to my grandmother's house in B.F. Homes in Paranaque. Upon Arriving there, I met up with my balikbayan aunt and her family. Afterwards, My dad tagged me along to the house of my grandmother's friend. After that, we gone by U.P. Diliman to drop off my cousin with my uncle and his son. After going to U.P. Diliman, we drove to Greenhills to do some shopping, we split up after lunch, rested for a while then took off again to a restaurant in alabang for dinner, after we had dinner, we, the teen adults were planning to go clubbing, so we did, we went back home about two in the morning the next day. the purposes of our clubbing first is to bless our younger cousin how to drink cocktails and second, send off for our balikbayan cousins whose leaving for the states the next day and lastly, almost all of us cousins are together in one night.

I had a great time spending with them.... I hope that weekend wouldn't end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home