Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

DAY THIRTY-TWO
Cathe blogs: What is essential is invisble to the eye

Helowie there! it seems like i've been away for so long! school has been keeping me really busy. i have no time to do other things. i don't even have time to fix myself. how pathetic of me.

With that, you have been missing a great deal of my sophomore life. yesterday, cindy, mom and i went to the mall! i treat them for a halo-halo. the yummiest one in town. djc. yummie. we finished burning the My Girl vcds! yay! cindy bought me some books ang mags against my will. lol. we bought the July ish of Candy and the book/movie, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. i was scanning there at the mall at some shelves because there was a bargain sale. and i saw the book! it contains the letters and some other notes of the girls plus some do's and dont's in keeping in touch with your friends.

Dong wook has this movie out in korea which is Arang. it turned box office on the first week, second after Superman Returns. i hope it will be shown here in the country! i need some jam-packed inspiration!

Me and some of my classmates have been going crazy about the HSM stuff. we are nonstop singing the songs and dancing the dances. haha. :p we are such desperate persons! haha. :P

so much for that crazy life! :D cindy also let me borrow their book of the five people you meet in heaven. i can't find a book of tuesday's with morrie and the little prince! i've also heard about this chinese cinderella from cindy. awww.. i want to read something like that! weeeee!

I'll go for the meantime! later! :)
posted by ""~* cathe *~"" at 4:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home