Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Monday, July 03, 2006

DAY THIRTY
Welcome back -Gee

Wecome back to us!!! Oh yeah, I missed the virtual house! Our mainblog has been inactive for 4 days and, dayum, I didn't like that! BBK seemed to be busy these past few days or is it part of our next task? Well, I don't have any idea...

So, for the bet, I would like to congratulate all the winners... Yeah! your courage to vote and your being supportive to filipinos deserve that sooooo much! And for kashen, errr... I feel bad for you sis... but I admire you for that! Ang tapang mo sis!

Hmmm.... well, as of now, I believe I know those peeps that I should trust and those that I should not... Through our ym chats, I can sense those who are really friendly and those who have not so good intentions, or I may say, those who are treating this opportunity only as a GAME! Oh well, I can't blame them if that's their desire... haha!

1 special task, 2 activities, 1 eviction, 2 VHs out, and a couple of blogs from us... IN 30 DAYS! I wonder what will happen in the next 70 days?

VH corner:
this week, I'd talked to these peeps:

kashen: yay! girl, I thought you'll vote for pacman! It bothered me... akala ko na misinterpret mo yung instructions ko... haha! anyways, I enjoyed chatting with you, and I think you're really a great friend... I hope to get to know you better sis... basta, I'm always here ah.... just pm me if you need something from me (as if... hehe)... love you gal!

ate ann: well, i'm beginning to know you deeper... and i can say that you're sooo sweet. thanx for all ate...

jamilla: well, nice chattin with you girl... thanx for sharing me your cam

kuya benj: ei,,, i really missed your blog! hehehe... and i really missed chattin with you... where have you been? niyahahah...

charles: huy! haha... lagi nmn atang online 2... well, this guy is soooo mabait! keep it up bro.!

kuya rex: hindi na ata kita nakikita? hehehe... hindi na rin kasi ako napapadpad dun... hehe... i missed talking to this guy din... kasi all our ym sessions never failed to make me laugh or kahit smile lang... hehehe...

jinelle: ei, at bakit hindi ko parin marinig yung lovefloats sa site mo? hehe... share mo nmn sakin ung audio. thanx for the testi nga pala... hehe...

and to these peeps:
macky, ron, and cathe: hi! musta na kayo? bat d po kayo nagrereply sa msg ko anyweiz... sana maka-chat ko din kayo balang araw... un lng po...

daryll: nabalitaan ko kay charles ung reaction mo ah... hindi naman lahat ayaw sayo... well, sana makachat rin kita balang araw

ehmjheiy!!!!!: hoy!!!!!! kamusta ka nmn???? hehehe... i miss you too girl! i miss you sooo much! haha... eneiweiz,,, okay ang ISSUE mo ah.. hehe... nu nga pla cel no. mo? txt mo ko... hihihi (globe ako!)...

yun lng muna for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home