Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Sunday, July 02, 2006

DAY TWENTY-NINE
Cathe blogs: Update

weeeee!!! so nice to be back! hahaha. finally! the internet in my computer is working again! Evil evil evil! hahaha! reminds me of the EBS thing by Rod. love you li'l brother! haha!

I installed programs in the computer kasi dinelete ni dad lahat ng nasa PC ko. haha. :p


Hmm, as usual. My Girl syndrome pa rin. natapos ko na panoorin yung episodes! hehehe! maganda yung ending. matatawang maiiyak ka. haha. :D masyado na kasing late si ABS-CBN eh. dapat i-move yung time slot para mapanood ng mga students.

I can't understand the expressions in your eyes. are they the truth or are they all lies? lookin' at the past makes my heart so blue... but i can't blame my heart because all it needs is you.

Hahaha! i made that caption for nothing! haha. the lies stuff just reminds me of Julian and Jasmine! hahaha! :D oh well, ciao! :) it's July na! yeah! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home