Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gee blogs: "CLOSER" and The "S" Word... haha!

Yeah, Right... this is It! It actually appeared in my dreams last night! What the HECK is the fcuking reason why those DACKABLE gals were teasing me to that hmmm (I can say...) GOODLOOKING guy who happens to be my one of my ex's LOOK-A-LIKE..... Waaaahhhh... ayan tuloy, I'm beginning to like him nah... And parang gusto ko nang mag LIS 62 forever because of him... Errrr! Kasi naman eh...

"The closer I get to touching you...
the closer I get to loving you...
give me time just a little more time
we'll be together..."

Well, I really loved that song but that was before! Errr... Iyon lang naman yung palaging kinakanta nina Jhoye and Chel whenever that guy is near and, dayum, it's sooo irritating! Nakaka-LSS siya and guess what, I heard that song singing by other unknown peepz thrice. Pang-asar! Yeeeee!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh well, I think this day must be named "THE S DAY". lolz!

First, I heard 2 freshies chatting and it goes a little something like this

girl1: Hay naku, alam mo ba, masaya daw ang PANPIL19!
girl2: OO nga eh. Pati daw yung SOCSCI 3, the best!
girl1: Ano kayang pinagkaiba nun noh?
girl2: Ay basta, kukunin natin yung dalawang yun next sem hah, sabay!

...HAHAHAHA! Goodluck na lang sa inyo kung makuha niyong sabay iyon.

For your information guys, here are the descriptions of those GE subjects:

PANPIL19 = Panitikan, Kasarian at Sekswalidad
SOCSCI3= Exploring Gender and Sexuality

Astig diba? Mahilig na pala sa Sex Education ang mga freshies. Haha. Just like me a year ago. While I was browsing the FRESHMAN SURVIVAL KIT and saw the list of GE subjects, SOCSCI3 really caught my attention. Sinabi ko rin sa sarili ko na balang araw ay dapat kong makuha ang subject na iyon and it happened. I took it last sem and I was one of the blessed SEXUALITY KIDS of MR. ERIC MANALASTAS, kaya lang he's not teaching that subject na kasi wala na siya sa Philippines (too bad, di naabutan ng iba). And we're the pioneer section daw. Haha! Cool!

Anyway, I'm taking PANPIL 19 now which I think is less interesting than SOCSCI3 (or naumay lang ako sa SEX TOPICS? hehe). Oh well, there's a student that differentiated the two subjects like this: "Ang SEX sa PANPIL19 ay pinag-uusapan at ang SEX sa SOCSCI3 ay pinagaaralan". haha! Whatever!

Eneweiz, lulubos-lubusin ko nah! I'm planning to take ANTHRO187 which is SEX AND CULTURE! hahahah...

For the second Scenario, kanina sa tambayan, Jhoye, Rachelle, Hershey, Kelvs and I were having an INTIMATE GIRLTALK that eventually lead into that S topic. Haha! Si Kelvs pa-innocent effect pa! While Hershey is improving! Infairness padami ng padami ang kanyang knowledge. And for the Tres marias? Haha! DECHEYM PARIN! lolz!

And then, may continuation pa yan w/ Ate Rizza. Kaya lang, two na lang kaming naguusap and I learned a alot about myself... SECRET! haha!

Then bumalik na naman sa "The Closer I Get Topic!". Dayum! Nakakahiya! Feeling ko taken na yun eh... Haha!

Basta, mga dude, seryoso... TAMA NA, PLEASE! hehehe... Love ko naman kayo eh... ;)

So that's it !!!

itigil na 2!!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

W8! I just received a txt message from Jhoye:

"Uy gee, d2 ko
ngaun sa sm..Nkta q c
kmukha ng x mo...
Kumkain s pancakehouse..
kasama gf nia ata un... Dangit itsura!
Wlangwala seo! hehe"

Sender:
Jhoye Manahan
+63906---**++

Sent:
08:43:55pm
18-07-2006


Hmmm... what can I say? It's a big OUCH! But at the same time, thanks Jhoye for the message... haha... Dangit ba? kaw naman, I know ayaw mo lang ako ma-hurt! niyahahah! But anyways, siguro naman titigil ka nah? haha!

So, I guess the "CLOSER" story is now closing... Wow naman! What a nice One-day love! haha... AT AYAN, WALA NA NAMAN AKONG CRUSH! BWAHAHAHA....

that's it! itigil na 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home