Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game Season 3

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gee blogs: Huh??? What's wrong???

One lang class ko (Psych 101 lang)... Nice, I had time to rest (after what happened yesterday... haha!).

Well, earlier this day, nakasabay ko sa jeepney yung former classmate and friend ko sa LCC, c Mela... And she gave me a very SHOCKING news. I wont state her name but our close friend sa LCC, a very timid, I can say passive and "innocent-like" girl is 4th months preggy. I can't believe it...

I remember, I have a classmate nung 1st year HS ako who's exactly like that. Ako pa nga yung nagturo sa kanya ng meaning ng BJ, SP, SOP and a lot more... haha! And guess what, may baby na siya! And that girl in LCC, she's REALLY innocent din (or churva lang un? hehe)... What I'm trying to say is, mas marami pa akong alam sa kanila (dati!) but look! Napag-iiwanan na ba ako ng panahon?... (yay!) Joke lang! Wala akong balak ha!!! hahahaha!

Anyway, I don't know why I feel sad today... It's 10:14pm... The day is almost over and nothing/ no one made my day... Geeeesssshhhh... Well if I have to choose between a very stressful day and a NOTHING-TO-DO day,,, dun na ako sa stressful. At least may napapala ako and I have something to write in my blog. Lolz!

Well I really want to write here kahit wala akong masabi... I'm lonely! Oh why??? I don't know! Dayum, is this normal??? You know, I'm not that affected naman w/ the preggy issues stated above, wala namang nangyari na dapat kong ika-sad kanina or even yesterday (except for that damn report... na na-overcome ko naman nah)... I don't think I miss someone naman (hmmmm... maybe!) but is that enough para maging sad ako ng ganito? Hindi naman ako nagpaparami ng entries... I just wanna burst my sadness. Actually, I tried to write a poem (kahit short lang...) but walang pumapasok sa mind ko...

Errrrrr... wala lang,,, just forget about it! THIS ENTRY IS SUCH A TRASH!

And another thing,,,, feeling ko, I'm a SUPER BAD GIRL. MEAN or BAD, whatever! basta... ang bad ko!

itigil na 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home